• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My Video!!

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not wishing to extend the lifespan of the 'creature of the night' but I would like to know who would like to see the video of me 'losing it' at Home Park.

I one for one vote 'Yes'.

Perhaps if the wierd one (also known as DH) sees the demand, he will go ahead and publish on here.

Come on peeps, who's up for it?

B

Bastin-Stander

Not wishing to extend the lifespan of the 'creature of the night' but I would like to know who would like to see the video of me 'losing it' at Home Park.

I one for one vote 'Yes'.

Perhaps if the wierd one (also known as DH) sees the demand, he will go ahead and publish on here.

Come on peeps, who's up for it?
Although id find this video very amusing im sure this person has no right to post it on here and id hope the mods ban him soon as I read down his posts and it is stalking no doubt about that, but I dont think you help your self Ian with some of the comments back to him. All in all DH and his other guaises is a grown man and should know better IMO

You come on here for bantering and should not expect videos posted of you, I must comment you for being open with who you are, where your from etc IJN people know who you are what you look like in reality (something I wouldent want some of the weirdos on here to know)

Last edited:

StroudGrecian

I vote No.

I am not remotely interested in you or your video.

You occasionally have something interesting or funny to say about football-related things, but I find your comments about who is stalking you or who you have on 'ignore' utterly dull.

jmgull

....tell the weirdo to stick his video where the sun don't shine.

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
find your comments about who is stalking you or who you have on 'ignore' utterly dull.
:D I concur.

There is no room for this CONSTANT Bull Sh*t on Banter, we've had to put up with this mundane, repetitive, and frankly childish crap for too long now.

I say ban Porkers for his contribution :D

STURTZ

I say let's view the video and let us make up our own minds. I'm particularly interested in the bit where he takes off his hat and glasses before launching into a tirade of vile abuse.

Bring it on!

IJN

It was vile abuse Squirtz, it was just 'abuse'.

IJN

I vote No.

I am not remotely interested in you or your video.

You occasionally have something interesting or funny to say about football-related things, but I find your comments about who is stalking you or who you have on 'ignore' utterly dull.

Woooosh!

This was irony Stroudy.

As the Mods are allowing this creep to stalk me, I thought I would reverse the logic.

Last edited:

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apparently the (unjustified and unprovoked) tirade of vile abuse launched by Porkers was winnesssed in front Young Children and Innocent Women.

Not what you would expect from a an ex Copper and a "man" of his his standing in the community.

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Porkers,

May I suggest without any possibility (it would seem) of actually viewing the "alledged" video in question, that you give 'your side of the story' and post your version of events on this forum? (Minus the swearing of course.)

*Titter*

Last edited: