• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hatton v Mayweather 2

portland red

Looks like this is going to happen at Wembley in the spring next year. Really hope it does as i will be definatly trying to get a ticket!!
Still think Mayweather is to good for Hatton but what a night if the Hitman could do it on home soil!!
Fingers crossed!!

Jim Shepherd

Boxing, wrestling or ballroom dancing?

Not sure it would matter too much unless Mayweather slows up sufficiently in the next 12 months. Unfortunately he is far too classy for The Hitman and will continue to be so.

brumgrecian

Like the sound of this one - a great opportunity to get tickets for a huge fight on home soil.

Mayweather obviously would be favourite, but having watched the first fight a couple of times since I think there is a bit of weight in Hatton's argument.

He was clearly on top for the first 3 rounds and it was obvious that Cortez's refereeing methods hampered his natural style - he didn't let him get close and turn it into a real fight.

After that Mayweather was obviously a class above, but I think Hatton would stand a much better chance in a 2nd fight, having fought him before, with (touch wood) a different referee, and the obvious advantage of having 100,000 Hatton fans behind him

Could be a beauty

Ian_Woodward

Did anyone watch Mayweather - Mosley???? Total class from Mayweather. Pacman - Mayweather needs to happen, would be one of the biggest fights ever but Mayweather would destroy him. Hope Pac agrees to the drug testing if he doesn't Mayweather will probably fight Martinez which would be a good fight.

Beat Pac and he can put a good claim for being p4p the best ever.