• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

End of season predictions

jmgull

....2 months to go - All 3 teams are in the shake up, how do you see it going for each team?

Greeks

Look nailed on for the play offs - only worry is that your squad is the thinnest of the top 6, so need to be lucky with injuries.

Prediction - 4th losing play off semi finalists (never mind eh!;))

Argyle

Have done brilliantly to be currently 5th - wouldn't mind seeing them make the premiersh*te, however think they'll just miss out on play offs though.

Prediction - 8th

Gulls

Despite the dissapointing draw with Alty (24 shots, 3 open goals missed) we are still playing well and have a big enough squad to cope with injuries - Aldershot will be tough to catch, but i fancy we can still do it - monday's match is important but wont decide the title, whoever wins. FA trophy - we will lose to York in the sf.

Prediction - 1st (by 2 points)

R

Robbo_Ecfc

City - Getting into play offs on the last day against Burton. Getting all the way to Wembley and winning it. I can really feel it. More so than last season.

Argyle - Can't see them getting play offs. Dont have the strength in depth to achieve that. So i think 9th this season for the skum.

Turks - Finishing 2nd and facing us at Wembley and losing. Once again i can really feel it.

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Greens - Got a feeling they will just sneak into the playoffs, and be even worse than Derby were this season.

Gulls - Won't catch Aldersh*t at the top but will comfortably finish 2nd +o(

City - Will go on a relatively good run, despite not putting in good performances week in week out, but the points will be all that counts and finish 4th

mrbalks

city v burton final

city victorious

Archie Green

TUFC - Promoted as Champions

Greeks - Miss out on play offs on goal diference :):)

ARGYLE - Sneak into play offs on goal diference and win the final 3-1 vs Bristol City Next season we start conquering the World

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Eternal End of Season Prediction:

Excretia will ALWAYS be non-league !

<YAW> <YAW> <YAW>

R

Robbo_Ecfc

How wrong can you be? We will see who has the last laugh.

angelic upstart

ECFC - Go up through play off final after beating Cambridge

TUFC - Lose to ECFC in the play offs

PAFC - Promotion via the play offs.

R

Robbo_Ecfc

ECFC - Go up through play off final after beating Cambridge

TUFC - Lose to ECFC in the play offs

PAFC - Promotion via the play offs.
You really think Argyle will get promoted? I think your having a laugh.

angelic upstart

They're in the play offs? Every team is pretty sh*t, so why not?

For the record i do not want this to happen.