• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Supporters game March 22nd

Harriers Fans Team

Hi guys

I run the Kidderminster Harriers (KHIST) supporters team. We play games home and away on the morning of our league fixtures. I was wondering if there would be any interest in raising a side to play us on the morning of our fixture in Exeter on March 22nd??

We would love to come down and have a game on the saturday morning before our league fixture.

You can contact me at [email protected]

Cheers

Dave

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looks like we've started something now.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sounds fun. Im up for it if someone organises it. Lazy of me but can play anywhere(Except a football pitch) but willing to give it a go. PM The details!!

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looks like they've heard of our narrow loss to WMN!!

manc grecian

Are we up for another challenge?

Red the Paper

Banned
Are we up for another challenge?
I am up for it. Over to you gafffer

manc grecian

I have made initial contact.

Antony Moxey

Blimey, the games are coming thick and fast now? How's your reserves and youth teams Manc - has Exeweb got the strength in depth to cope with a fixture backlog?

manc grecian

Thats the difference between Exeweb and other conference internet message boards. Other message boards sell their players but at Exeweb my brief is to develop players from the youth system and bring players on. That way we will have an internet message board team for the long term.

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

You've got a bright future in the game Manc - we need progressive thinking bright young managers.

However, lose these next two and I think you should be out. Play-offs are the minimum target and if you can't deliver within five minutes of your appointment then what hope is there. We've been in the doldrums long enough.

Manc out.