• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC in Primark

B

Barmy Grecian

Now i never knew some of the exewebbers shop here not naming names i_m, i am sure it was you in the womens shoes department. And i have seen a few others (not naming names). i also served the one and only super scott hiley and his wife ,what a nice couple they are.

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Now i never knew some of the exewebbers shop here not naming names i_m, i am sure it was you in the womens shoes department. And i have seen a few others (not naming names). i also served the one and only super scott hiley and his wife ,what a nice couple they are.
Me? in the womens shoe dept? Never!

i_m

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster

i_m
I_M, i know you have got a shoe fetish - but you are taking things a little too far now!! ;)

Hunterwasmyhero

I_M, i know you have got a shoe fetish - but you are taking things a little too far now!! ;)
He's after boots like yours Tongues.

B

Barmy Grecian

i_m
I_m I was there and saw you, dont try and deny it. I was saughting them out cause they were a mess and there was you and a lady looking at them.

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
I often wonder if he got those shoes sorted out and looking spick and span....