• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sean Devine

ECFC07

Was just messing about with the Football Manager 2008 data editor, adding various players as the clubs favoured personnel (Ampadu, Flacky et al.) and was just checking if I'd found the right Sean Devine, so I went to Wikipedia and checked him out, and found that he was playing over in New Zealand, of all places, for Metro A.F.C.

A bit of a surprise really, as I'd never really wondered where he was playing now.

Are there any other ex-Grecians who are on the other side of the world at the mo?

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is this post genuine?

ECFC07

Is this post genuine?
Why how do you mean...?

denzel

Arjan van Heusden in back to selling shirts in Holland.

LOG

Why how do you mean...?
Look here...

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/member.php?u=3644

and then check out his postings.

We're due a wind up aren't we? My money is on Mackie.

Doug P

Arjan van Heusden in back to selling shirts in Holland.
Really! I thought he had a shop in Cheriton Fitzpaine.

ECFC07

Yeah, he does as a matter of fact, he's running the Post Office with a pleasant old Polish woman.

:p

Thames Valley Red

Was just messing about with the Football Manager 2008 data editor, adding various players as the clubs favoured personnel (Ampadu, Flacky et al.) and was just checking if I'd found the right Sean Devine, so I went to Wikipedia and checked him out, and found that he was playing over in New Zealand, of all places, for Metro A.F.C.

A bit of a surprise really, as I'd never really wondered where he was playing now.

Are there any other ex-Grecians who are on the other side of the world at the mo?
Devine left city and went straight over to NZ to play and has been over their a while now......

Who can blame him !

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster

Yep the legend that is Steve "The Weave" Neville is manager of a side in Perth, Australia.

Grecian2K

Well, last time I saw him (when he SO KINDLY signed my copy of "The Bible") the TRUE "ledge" that is Steve-the-Weave was on a brief Xmas return from Oz.

(NB: For "younger" Grecians Stevie N (in his third and final return to SJP) contributed majorly to our one and only title so far. He played in the same team as Jim McDermott and Brian McNichol in the season we ALMOST beat Norwich County....[oooh err, sh*te, I think I got that right, though maybe not]...although I'm not an "ExeWeb babe" perhaps our esteemed match reporter could possibly help here???)

Last edited: