• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Guillem Bauza

S

Scientist James

Whilst at the park tonight I was told that Exeter have approached Swansea City about taking Bauza on loan for the rest of the season, and it is believed that the move will be made permanent if City secure promotion to the league and the two sides agree a fee.

Bauza is said to be struggling at Swansea and wants regular first team football, and is currently third or fourth choice striker.

Roberto Martinez has made no secret at wanting to bring at least one more striker to create more competition for places, and someone who can score 15+ goals comfortably at that level.

Could be an interesting signing for City and one that could certainly see us mount a very very strong challenge for the playoffs.

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd love that.

The Big Bank would love him too. He runs his nuts off - very, very, hard working - and tends to shoot hard and early. A bit of a Sean Devine character.

Oooh. I'm excited now...

PS: Incidentally, I know some people thought Devine was lazy (didn't they?) but every time I saw him he seemed to run himself into the ground.

Last edited:

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Who were you told this by?

grecIAN Harris

I'm surprised to hear that he's not in the Swansea side on a regular basis. Every time I've seen or heard them he's been playing. Maybe I've just got lucky. Wouldn't say no to him turning up though.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is Guillem Bauza a big black bloke? If so, he was sitting just in front of Lammie. I thought he had the look of a footballer.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm surprised to hear that he's not in the Swansea side on a regular basis. Every time I've seen or heard them he's been playing. Maybe I've just got lucky. Wouldn't say no to him turning up though.
Acoording to soccerbase he has made 12 starts this season, but only 3 in the league.

S

Scientist James

Is Guillem Bauza a big black bloke?
No he isn't a big black bloke

S

Scientist James

Who were you told this by?
Same source as the Dean Stamp rumour...

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not him, Egg. He’s Spanish.

The black guy was Ozzonadi surely…

grecIAN Harris

If it's the player I'm thinking he is, then no Egg, it wasn't. He is a Spaniard and looks exactly like your stereotypical Spaniard (complete with Sombrero ;) ).