• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The jans are revolting

R

Rodolfo Acosta

Oh dear there is much anguish on old pasoti with many posters expressing deep concern. We can't hail our situation too highly but it's great to see our janner cousins weeping so make the most of it while you can.

Last edited:

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
To those lads (Phil, Jabba, JM etc) who travel across to Gullsnet, this is "Watching Point/janewelli" in case you hadn't guessed.

Bunny bolier alert.

R

Rodolfo Acosta

To those lads (Phil, Jabba, JM etc) who travel across to Gullsnet, this is "Watching Point/janewelli" in case you hadn't guessed.

Bunny bolier alert.
Oh dear nurse get those pills out. He's chewing up the blankets and he's just called Ebanks Blake fat arse. Such a great turn of phrase but he has problems so try to understand.

Bunny bolier alert.

Why?

Is Bunny Bolier his real name?:cool:

R

Rodolfo Acosta

Why?

Humour him he has problems.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Let's get back on thread here.....which is of course the much predicted end of the Jans CCC status as they begin their inevitable slide back to Lge 2 where they belong.

Still, at least Luggy has lower league experience;)

jmgull

Humour him he has problems.

I think you're the one with problems...just how sad do you have to be, to be an internet stalker?

....i pity you tbh

Southampton Gull

I think you're the one with problems...just how sad do you have to be, to be an internet stalker?

....i pity you tbh
I concur ;)

ECFCHUNTY

they are revolting though a bit like mouldy cheese thats revolting as well

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Why?

Well spotted that man.

Have a gold star.