• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dean Stamp

S

Suffolk Grecian

According to the Official Site has been transferred to Truro City for £10,000 plus a 50% sell on clause amongst other things.

Seems like good business to me.

dazzah

Block 136 row 3 come on you mighty grecians.......
looks like everyone wins with this deal,best wishes Dean

scholsey

good luck dean!

GrecianInWales

Yeah, good luck Dean. Lethal at youth level, maybe could have cut it at first team level but always seemed a little bit short of pace and needed a little more awareness of others, which could definitely have been coached into him.

Still, not a bad piece of business. We get a player off the wage bill who wasn't getting games, plus a decent sell on fee if he does well at Truro. I have a sneaky suspicion he might well do. Good luck to him.

B

Bestie

i dont no much about the bloke but it sounds like a great deal 4 city

GrecianGav

Couldnt really see him breaking through so more than happy to get £10,000 for him and hope he does really well there.

mammooman

He played fantastic against Truro pre-seaon. Good bit of business.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
£10k from a Western League outfit?!?!? Absolute madness!!!

CC

Good deal getting cash (+ sell on clause) for a player who I don't think would be kept on at the end of the season.

Hunterwasmyhero

As GiW says he certainly looked a handful in youth football but not quite up to the mark at reserve level. Hopefully this move, getting regular football, at a slightly lower level will see him progress. Good luck.