• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

everton sign gosling

journeyman

seems the favour has been returned with everton signing gosling a minute ago

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
What? One like this??

manc grecian

Is he any good? The Everton fans i spoke too arent too impressed. Oh and that Lucas bloke is rubbish.

Archie Green

£1M possibly rising to £3m on appearances all for a 17 year old who cant even get in our side is what I call good buisiness. He's never lived up to the hype that surrounds him in my opinion but then having said that I hope it works out for the lad

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Am I correct in saying that he is a Paignton lad, but at the time Torquay Utd didnt have a Youth system, hence why he was snapped up by Plym*th?.

Archie Green

Brixham boy I think Doc but then Brixham Paignton same place

bflockha

Am I correct in saying that he is a Paignton lad, but at the time Torquay Utd didnt have a Youth system, hence why he was snapped up by Plym*th?.
Would have to play for City for Torquay to find him!

IJN

A very good prospect but the price is a good one, with plenty of add ons.

You never know at the age he is now, only time will tell.

Agree with Archie, this will help Luggy and his war chest.

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm proud to say I've never heard of him!

The joy of living in London. Of the current Plymouth team I know that lad who may be called Steve Ebanks Titi or whatever. Err, there's somebody called Paul Warton or something. Possibly Mickey Evans? A lad called Chadwick and Barry Hayles who seems to have left. Oh yeah, and Gary Sawyer who learnt to play at City.

Compares nicely with the days when I had to ednure D*ck Woodacre's nonsense and knew Crudgington, Nisbett, Smith, Coughlin, Summerfield, Tynan etc about as well as I knew the England squad :)

gus honeybun

Cracking deal for Argyle. Bet city would love to sell someone for 1M + sell ons. 50K for mackie, deal or no deal!