• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

For Those In The Know

CITY CASUAL

What is your top five Designer labels.
Here are mine.

1.CP Company
2.Paul and Shark
3.Stone Island
4.Lacoste
5.Henri Lloyd

Go......

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don't follow labels, but will just go for whatever looks and feels right. Paul Smith does some nice suits though.

C

Cliff Bastins Shorts

1: Paul & Shark..Reason being that you do not see P&S fake being worn by the usual idiots who buy on ebay.

2: Stone island.. Nowhere near as good as it was due to above reason, the jumpers quality has gone down but the jackets remain value.

3: Henri Lloyd.. Probably the best value in designer gear always looks good and at a decent price, why some people purchase fake HL is beyond me as its well priced.

4: Prada... Mainly more popular with the females but some nice male jackets around and the beauty of this one is not many wear it so you are rarely going to see someone in the same gear as you.

5: Paul Smith... Again, not over used by people, one off jackets are of good quality although possibly a tad over-priced.

6: Lacoste... Mainly sport wear although got a nice windcheater and a few jumpers, trouble with this label its too connected to scousers;)

Last edited:

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mine.....

1. Primark

C

Cliff Bastins Shorts

GOT TO BE HONEST BUT iM NOT INTO THE LABELS LIKE I USED TO BE, TROUBLE IS iVE GOT SO MUCH IN THE WARDROBE HARDLY WORN IT WILL PROBABLY BE COLLECTORS ITEMS IN THE FUTURE.

ALL JOKING ASIDE, DINGLES DO SOME DECENT SWEATERS AS DO SOME OF THE GOLF CLUBS IN THE AREA.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I sat with Paul Smith and his missus on the train from Nottingham to London once. ;-)

Scooterboy 65

1. Fred Perry
2. Henri Lloyd
3. Fjallraven
4. Ben Sherman
5. Aquascutum

T

The 9th Column

1, Paul and Shark - Quality label that never fails to deliver
2, CP Clothing - The last name in jackets
3, Lacoste - Shame about the fakes, but original gear is still quality
4, 80' casuals - Fantstic retro t shirts
5, Paul Smith -

bubbling under Armani and Hugo Boss

As for shoes Paul Smith, good old timberland and Adidas Vintage.

C

Cliff Bastins Shorts

Top Avatar 9th Column.

1.Adidas
2.Helly Hanson
3.Marks & Spencer
4.George at Asda
5.Donnay
:)