• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

To whom it may concern.

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is this a fair statement? the only thing more famous than Socrates' philosophy was his staggering ugliness, in fact the only person in greece uglier than Socrates was his wife Xanthippe.

That is all.

Please recall (that includes you Swanaldo) i was voted most humourous poster of the year, occasionally this will include in jokes.

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is this a fair statement? the only thing more famous than Socrates' philosophy was his staggering ugliness, in fact the only person in greece uglier than Socrates was his wife Xanthippe.

That is all.

Please recall (that includes you Swanaldo) i was voted most humourous poster of the year, occasionally this will include in jokes.
It's amazing the things you hear, Angelic

I have it on very good authority that this statement has the ring of authenticity about it

Any pics?

Antony Moxey

Yes, one of the few footballers with a beard, if I recall correctly. Although, despite this, and that frizzy perm, he had a certain style and grace about the way he played the beautiful game.

Not sure about his wife though, all of this WAGS nonesense doesn't really interest me.

Dr Hook

I think gentlemen prefer blondes is the only fair statement that comes to mind.

StroudGrecian

She was also fond of emptying the **** pot on his head

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
If only Thrasymachus had thought of that!

Meanwhile - what on earth are the 2 blokes in the boat up to? Looks like a spot of camped-up puppy lobbing...

angelic upstart

After careful deliberation, I am of the believe that Socrates did, in fact, have the worlds worst nose.

Gozzer

Good job that Hippocrates invented plastic surgery then.

Red Robbo

He was no more ugly than Carlos Tevez.