• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fabio Capello

L

London Exile

What do we think ?? Good appt ?

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
yeah i think so , fantastic CV.

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
yes from me, take the best you can get.

MikeB

Is anyone really bothered?

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Errm, yes. :D

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Is anyone really bothered?
course i bloody am - i want the national team to be a success and for it too make the country proud..

Who can forget euro 96 , the country was united for that month through football....fantastic.

StroudGrecian

course i bloody am - i want the national team to be a success and for it too make the country proud..

Who can forget euro 96 , the country was united for that month through football....fantastic.
...and if we'd been City we might have won it...

GrecianGav

Would have preferred an Englishman but there simply are not any good enough so no complaints here, Just could do with there being a hold up as have a £100 bet on England not to Appoint anyone before January 1st! Oops! :mad:

L

London Exile

How can you not be bothered about the National side ?? It's important England do well, I'd love to see the World Cup staged here.

I think Capello is a shrewd appt, will be interesting to see if he selects Becks for the squad in Feb....

Grecian joe.

must agree with taylor04 would of prefered an englishman - martin o`neill my prefered replacement but he said no !!

so as capello looks set to become our countrys new manager hope he can bring the much needed success :)!