• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

city tattoo

pincher

just had city crest tattooed on leg , not just saying this cos its on my leg , but ive seen a few, and this one is by far the best one ive seen ... COVER'D tattoo parlour in mount pleasant road ,really excellent.. cant put a photo up as i havnt got a clue how to do it.. but if you want one done he's definatley the one to go to...

C

Cliff Bastins Shorts

Pinch, Crazy Lee from Exmouth has a top one with the England Three lions and the City crest emblazoned over it, fromt that badge that done the circuit a little while back.

Last edited:

pincher

Pinch, Crazy Lee from Exmouth has a top one with the England Three lions and the City crest emblazoned over it, fromt that badge that done the circuit a little while back.
yeah i know ive seen it , really good..but ive already got the three lions on other leg , thought it might be to much..

If i remember rightly,there is a wpc who seems to think you have the words 'Have a nice day' on a certain part of the body;)

C

Cliff Bastins Shorts

If i remember rightly,there is a wpc who seems to think you have the words 'Have a nice day' on a certain part of the body;)
:) :) Ha, that brings back memories!!

"Oh Lucky you", I think was the wording;)

:) :) Ha, that brings back memories!!

"Oh Lucky you", I think was the wording;)
yes that was it,i cant remember who the lucky one was in the end:cool:

C

Cliff Bastins Shorts

yes that was it,i cant remember who the lucky one was in the end:cool:
Too many to mention;)

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
but ive already got the three lions on other leg .
Jeeeez. THAT sounds dangerous. You could end up like Hather McCartney there if you're not careful!!! ;)

CITY CASUAL

Last sunday i had ECFC done on my back .Yeahhhhhhhhh properrrrrrrrr

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Had my City tattoo done on my leg after Flacky got his hat trick, done at paul and lyns