• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Exeweb Advent Calendar III

Poundstretcher

My intention is to post at around 0700 tomorrow morning. However I am presently so horrendously ill that I may not even be able to breathe tomorrow morning, never mind get my arse out of bed, let alone post a typically witty cryptic piccy.

Nonetheless, let me refresh you of the rules:

There are 24 days of advent, and in this thread there will follow 24 windows. Behind each lies a picture with a hidden Exe-related meaning - ECFC, Exeweb or the City of Exeter, past or present. Expect a mixture of straightforward and fiendishly baffling, and do your utmost to find your way inside my mind. Each day's window will see a differing number of points to hand - sometimes one, two or even more for the more obscure tasks: but the harder days will see clues follow in the evening with a correspondingly lower prize at the end of it. The first poster to reply with the correct interpretation of the day's image will take the points. Poundstretcher's decision is final with regards to spelling and grammatical errors - an unambiguous answer will be deemed a correct one. Any window that is not guessed before the next day's is opened (and it hasn't happened yet) will gift its points to Northwich Victoria, as they need them more than anyone else.

Best of Luck...

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
******* bursts into applause*******

B

Barmy Grecian

Yay cant wait,I wanna win. Btw LLL I know you are mrs manc!!!

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
ah what no exeweb pics!!?? :p

Poundstretcher

December 1 (one point)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
My intention is to post at around 0700 tomorrow morning.
good timing

Last edited:

Swanaldo

"Poundstretcher"

angelic upstart

Good to see this one back. I think Swanaldo may be correct, however i'll plump for CBS as it's a play on words for 'popular' Exeter store CDS/the range.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Convinced the answer is Poundstretcher.

LOG

I think Swanaldo may be correct
I concur.

As more of a night-shift member, i feel that i may not be able to show my true potential through this game.