• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

www.419eater.com

B

Barmy Grecian

I have just come accross this website http://www.419eater.com. it is a website aiming to beat scam in this world for good, bassically it baits scammers trying to use up there recources and prevent scam from happening in this world for good, scammers are nasty people who all they intend to do is to steal money off of people by pretending to be either dying and wanting you to give money to a charity which ends up in his or her pocket. They bassically try and steel money off of vulnerable people. Scam baiters are the good guys they try and waste scammers time and recources to prevent them from doing this again. It also can be quiet funny in some of the stuff they make scammers do. WARNING THOUGH-DONT VIEW IF GET EASILY OFFENDED. and dont feel sorry for these scammers as they dont feel sorry for you when they con you out of thousands. Enjoy because it can be funny. Oh and I feel I must quote from there website

"It should also be noted that scambaiters do NOT go actively seeking scammers of a certain skin colour. We only engage thieves who send us emails trying to steal from us. We do not target any particular type of person or country."

Bassically it is not racially motivated they are here to prevent people from scamming again oh yes and enjoy.

B

Barmy Grecian

go on this one http://www.419eater.com/html/bigman.htm

it was sooo funny how dumb the scammer was.

Bittners a Legend

Blimey Barmy that was a long read!! Very funny though.

B

Barmy Grecian

It is,I cant believe I read all of it, but the one where he gets somebody to put a fish on his head and a loaf of bred in his mouth is sooooo funny

southamptongrecian

that was funnier than some of the threads on this site.
thanks barmy cheered up my sunday evening.

B

Barmy Grecian

That is ok mate, Have you read this one, http://www.419eater.com/html/ahmed_ibrahim.htm

I thought it was funny.

B

Barmy Grecian

Hi everybody I have decided that I am going to do my bit and lure one of them in and make fun of them. I have got a new fake email address to use and have got a perfect plan, I am going to tell them that I want id off of them before I start to negotiate and I am going to tell them that I sell argyle meat (made up but they dont know that) and I want them to hold onto a sign off proof of who they are saying 'we 8 argyle' I have already had an email asking for a sum, of huge money, apparently I won the lottery hmmmm. Well lets see about that.

Bittners a Legend

Hi everybody I have decided that I am going to do my bit and lure one of them in and make fun of them. I have got a new fake email address to use and have got a perfect plan, I am going to tell them that I want id off of them before I start to negotiate and I am going to tell them that I sell argyle meat (made up but they dont know that) and I want them to hold onto a sign off proof of who they are saying 'we 8 argyle' I have already had an email asking for a sum, of huge money, apparently I won the lottery hmmmm. Well lets see about that.
How did you get on?

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
He got distracted and made a sucessful career as a gameshow host instead.

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
He got distracted and made a sucessful career as a gameshow host instead.
Rumour also has it that due to his fame he managed to successfully find a young brunette and popped her cherry with his needle...