• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hospitality at SJP

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I was fortunate enough to have won tickets for hospitality today and may i say what an absolute fantastic time i had! Was very well looked after and the food was good aswell.

If any of you get the opportunity to do hospitality for a match then i thoroughly recommend it, the facilities are excellent and you are made to feel very welcome throughout!

I dont see much posted about our excellent hospitality facilities at the SJP so thought i would start a thread about it!

Thanks to all concerned for a great day!

footymum

Thanks for that Looby - I'm still deciding which match to use my tickets for. Burton I think. Looking forward to it.

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
agree with looby, the hospitality is brilliant at the park!

ecfc_adamski

Its always something i have thought about and now youve help make up my mind.

loobygrecian

Its well worth it believe me, the food yesterday was good, we had a roast and a delicious profiterole thingymejig (lol) for dessert.

A match day programme, a team sheet are also included and you can also go and participate in a half time beverage aswell. Definitely recommended! :)

dazzah

Block 136 row 3 come on you mighty grecians.......
Its well worth it believe me, the food yesterday was good, we had a roast and a delicious profiterole thingymejig (lol) for dessert.

A match day programme, a team sheet are also included and you can also go and participate in a half time beverage aswell. Definitely recommended! :)
Agreed Looby i was sat next to you with my father and we had a great time.

Antony Moxey

Well done for starting the thread. With all the negativity going on around the boards these days it's good to be able to cheer about something the club does particularly well.

I've done a couple of hospitalities and boxes over the last couple of years and never do the club fail to impress me with the quality of service they offer and the way you are looked after during the whole course of the day.

I've been a long time fan of bigging up what the club's good at, and stuff like this deserves to be heard. If anyone is considering either hospitality or a box for the day, then go and do it, I can promise you (football match aside) that you won't be disappointed.

Well done City.

bigtrees

Well done for starting the thread. With all the negativity going on around the boards these days it's good to be able to cheer about something the club does particularly well.

I've done a couple of hospitalities and boxes over the last couple of years and never do the club fail to impress me with the quality of service they offer and the way you are looked after during the whole course of the day.

I've been a long time fan of bigging up what the club's good at, and stuff like this deserves to be heard. If anyone is considering either hospitality or a box for the day, then go and do it, I can promise you (football match aside) that you won't be disappointed.

Well done City.

Always had you down as one of the "Prawn Sandwich Brigade".;)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
So how much does the hospitality package costs, and how many can be invited?

Dr Hook

So how much does the hospitality package costs, and how many can be invited?
I think it's £37.50 & don't think there is a limit of places for sensible numbers - I have seen a table of about 12.

I guess this will be the mail address if you want to book:
[email protected]