• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Uefa cup

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Since there is a always a champions league thread during the season....i thought id start one for the people who's teams are playing in the micky mouse cup...

Manc , good result against Metalist - well played Andy Johnson :D no goals for six months....time he was dropped for Mcfadden mate...

manc grecian

I already started one. Got to agree with Johnson playing with such a lack of confidence and his finishing is woeful at the moment. Mcfadden is on fire at the moment as well. I reckon we will get turned over by Mentalists.

LLL feel free to join in your lot will be in it when you finish 3rd in your CL group.

LammieLammieLammie

Right now, I would settle for that! :D

Did Harris ever cough up?

manc grecian

Did he heck as like the tight git. If only his beloved Barcodes defence was as tight as he is.

CREDYGRECIAN

id bloody love to see Chelsea in the uefa cup....

LammieLammieLammie

I'll try and get you a ticket then.

CREDYGRECIAN

not hard...20,000 seats free on a european night.....

You only sing when your winning , sing when your winning....

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
not hard...20,000 seats free on a european night.....
Would never happen at Anfield though.

20'000 drunk, ticketless scousers would break in, sit in those seats and then blame UEFA for it....

LL

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
Since there is a always a champions league thread during the season....i thought id start one for the people who's teams are playing in the micky mouse cup...

Manc , good result against Metalist - well played Andy Johnson :D no goals for six months....time he was dropped for Mcfadden mate...
Was it mickey mouse when you struggled to beat Alaves in the final? One of your five "trophies" in a season? Never mind four of them were mickey mouse, and the other is one that is rapidly going downhill.

CREDYGRECIAN

Was it mickey mouse when you struggled to beat Alaves in the final? One of your five "trophies" in a season? Never mind four of them were mickey mouse, and the other is one that is rapidly going downhill.
long time ago fella....

weve been the champions of europe since then.