• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

hahahahahahhaahahahaha

E

exeter argyle fan

hahahahahahhaahahahahahahaha hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho heheheheheheheheh!

KentGull

...now that's what I call funny....

KG and LARFIN

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Tw*ts :whistle:

KentGull

Where's you sense of humour Nursey... I know being a c*ty fan can drain one's intellect but I thought you all had a sense of humour... after all you go and watch a farce every other week...

Lighten up... it's only a game...

KG L2 :roll:

...yes, teddy, I'm keeping an eye on the tables as well... so how's your top five finish looking.... larf... darned right I will...

...Haka... if roomy hasn't paid his debt then get him banned... you seem to be getting very stressed about a trivial matter you can do nothing about...

...to one and all... Good luck in the conference next season and the one after that and the one after that etc etc ad nauseum

W

whitleighgreen

Theres been media talk about making League 2 part time....dread to think what that makes the Conference.

Sunday morning kickabout down the park anyone?! :whistle:

N

nozy12

How can you be a Exeter and a Argle fan matey!

W

whitleighgreen

Wordreference.com

'argle-bargle
A noun
1 argy-bargy, argle-bargle

a verbal dispute; a wrangling argument'

Just incase anyone was wondering.

Antony Moxey

How can you be a Exeter and a Argle fan matey!
I would imagine (s)he's an Argyle fan that's based in Exeter. Utterly alien concept, but not beyond the realms of possibility considering the number of Plymouth based Grecians there are.

grecIAN Harris

IIRC, she happens to be a nurse at the R,D&E.

rick whitemore

AAAHHHH the lesbian that is EAF has finally crawled out from under stone, I wondered when she would reappear.