• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

manbags!!!

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
so what is your opinion on men that have handbags?

over the shoulder doofers that they think look fasionable!

Go

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Man(c)bags are bad enough imo, it's when they get those silly coin purses out that makes them really gh3y!

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
so what is your opinion on men that have handbags?
Very very very wrong...I thought Exeter men had bad taste, but surely ot so much money to spend they are now buying manbags?!?!

silly coin purses out that makes them really gh3y!
Are you referring to a wallet? I hope so!! If you are there is nothing wrong with a wallet, anything else then sorry look for a bar with a rainbow flag.

Last edited:

angelic upstart

I own a wallet with a 'coin pocket' i like it very much. Man bags or anything that men carry on them that isn't clothing is plain stupidity.

loobygrecian

Manc obviously thinks he is starting a new trend of some kind....either that or he needs something to carry all that hair wax in!! :D

angelic upstart

Please don't tell me Manc has a manbag?? He really is turning 'Credy'

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Manc obviously thinks he is starting a new trend of some kind....either that or he needs something to carry all that hair wax in!! :D
thats good loobs! very good

zider

i have a money belt if im going somewhere a bit iffy like london or mancs home town , but thats all .i have pockets.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
I mean those coin purses that have a bit where you tip the coins in to count them! They almost always come from Spain and are made of cheap leathery stuff.

Swanaldo

That one seems to be full of the chocolate money you get at Christmas, which would be an acceptable reason for carrying one. Otherwise, they are the crappest things ever - what's wrong with pockets ffs?