• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

what is your greatest fear or phobia?

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mine is steps that have got gaps inbetween them, dont know what it is, but i really hate having to walk up or down them & avoid them at all cost!!

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
ooh me too looby! Frogs - hate em, freaks me out and flying (not that it would stop me going on holiday , I just cry the whole journey)

dazzah

Block 136 row 3 come on you mighty grecians.......
Exeter city relegated to the conference south for me.................
good thing it'll never happen!!!

redsox

Mine is banana's can't stand the smell or taste even have trouble picking them up!!

Yorkie

Daddy long legs and flying ants.

Phil Sayers

The only thing that scares me is fear itself.

Oh and things like drowning, burning etc

Oh and lots of other things too.

Poultice

Now what is that whole gap in the staors thing ? Boots on the High Street used to have them, hated being dragged in there.
Oh and I am with Phil, pretty much everything else, you, enclosed spaces, wide open spaces, snakes, spiders, the dark, heights, drowning, falling, most ings etc.........
Fixtutres not coming out on time.

Exeter_Girl

1. Heights
2. Spiders

loobygrecian

i dont know if they still do, but New Look in Exeter had the stairs with gaps in and i used to get about half way up, start having a major panic and have to turn round and walk back down, its weird but i just hate them, i know also that in the Central in Newquay there is some there aswell and i had to go up them to answer the call of nature, but i was totally petrified!! :(

Red Robbo

I love those stairs with gaps in them, especially in the summer and all the birds have short skirts on.