• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Why i dislike Liverpool.

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
After careful consideration. I (The Angelic Upstart) am declaring the reasons why i dislike Liverpool football club. They are in no particular order.

1. Alan Hansen and Mark Lawrenson are football pundits paid by the BBC at the expense of all license fee payers. They are also ex Liverpool players and with every given opportunity like to mention their love for the club and often talk about this whilst being paid by the supposedly neutral BBC.

2. The Anfield Rap. Need i say more.

3. It annoys all Liverpool fans in Devon, Kent, Wales and Northern Ireland (amongst other places outside Merseyside) when you say you don't like them.

4. Their fans always harp on about what they have won. The arrogance of that annoys me greatly. Other succesful teams do not go on about it as much.

5. The fact that as a child in the 80's when you played football at break or dinner it was Liverpool fans versus all the others put together. I grew up in Exmouth for crying out loud it should not be this way.

6. It annoys Credy. I (The Angelic Upstart) have solemnly swore under oath to try and get Credy "to bite" at every given opportunity.

There are of course plenty more reasons but i'll leave that up to more articulate posters such as Manc, Strongbow and Forever 7.

I ask anyone who reads this thread who has a disliking for all things LFC to contribute to this thread.

finetime

6. It annoys Credy. I (The Angelic Upstart) have solemnly swore under oath to try and get Credy "to bite" at every given opportunity.
A noble reason if ever I heard one :D

LOG

My beef isn't with Liverpool the club or Liverpool the players. Mine is firmly with the fans.

You will not find a bunch of fans who bleat so much about how good they are. They live in another world, a dirty little scouse world inspired by car theives, shell suits and moustaches. This world and the real world have no impact upon each other and act completely independently.

I too grew up in the 80's, a time when you couldn't move for Liverpool fans. The reason they supported them was that they were successful, the same reason that so many kids support Man Utd now. Yes, that was the 80's and its now 2007. What does that tell you about how successful they are?

B

Barmy Grecian

Have to agree with you 100% percent there fans are very c*cky in there glory . I know a lot of Liverpool fans and at the momment they are boasting that they are liverpool fans and how well there team is doing then after they will loose suddenly they aren't fans or they were really unlucky or they could thrashed them or they had a injury or finay the ref cost them they aren't real liverpool fans they are just there for the glory a lot of them (Not all of them)

LOG

As a footnote, can i also add that i dislike Spurs immensely.

DB9

They go on about winning the European Cup 5 times well they aint FACT!!! they won it 4 times and CL once. Its a totally different competion one made for the big clubs to make money. You dont have to win your league to be in it and you can lose 3-4 games and still win it. What bollox is that!!!

I grew up in the 70's and 80's in N Devon and all i heard was "Liverpool this and Liverpool that" by people who never went to see a game in their life but toook the **** out of me for supporting Exeter

manc grecian

Their fans obvious blindness and their inability to admit any wrongdoing in any bad incident related to the club.

Their constant harping on about all the other clubs spending loads of money whilst poor little liverpool have to make do with free transfers all the time.

Plus they play some of the most dreadful negative football i have ever seen especially for a club that allegedly prides themselves on playing good football.

Red the Paper

Banned
I concur with everything said on here. I hate Liverpool. I hate the wacca pacca macca jacca accent, the scallies that live there, the leckie fiddlers and Steve Highway.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
The most succesful club in English history with the best fans.

Enough said.

Red the Paper

Banned
The most succesful club in English history with the best fans.

Enough said.
Another reason I hate them...Thanks for that Credy. My hatred and distate is for the people, although I can't stand the team either. As for the fans, probably the dirtiest, ugliest bunch of thieves in England, although they have probably made a sh*thole of Athens now.

wacca pacca macca jacca