• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

From The Jam

dazzah

Block 136 row 3 come on you mighty grecians.......
Anybody going up to Bristol on Wednesday to see Bruce Foxton and Rick Buckler reunited for the first time since 1982?

Scooterboy 65

no unfortunately but there back there in Dec

ECFC69

From The Jam are playing Falmouth on august 25th with The Bluetones and others supporting,on the night before it's Echo and the Bunnymen and Badly Drawn Boy plus others.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Who is doing the vocals??...Im assuming Mr Weller is not going to be on stage.....Foxton sung very few songs iirc,during the original line up.

Last edited:

ECFC69

Who is doing the vocals??...Im assuming Mr Weller is not going to be on stage.....Foxton sung very few songs iirc,during the original line up.
The new singer is a chap called Russell Hastings.

dazzah

Block 136 row 3 come on you mighty grecians.......
The new singer is a chap called Russell Hastings.
he sounds better than Paul Weller did live!!! Saw em in Bristol and he was amazing!!!

The band are playing the Corn Exchange next friday night, should be a good one

Anybody going up to Bristol on Wednesday to see Bruce Foxton and Rick Buckler reunited for the first time since 1982?
They have been reunited for a few years now,From the Jam have toured for the last 3 years,saw them in Cambridge a few years ago and to be honest it was just like the good old Jam days.There in Cambridge next Saturday and I be there again.As well as playing the singles Bruce knocks up a few classics like private hell,happy together the gift .I would highly recomend you go.IF you go to watch Paul Weller now a days he only ever sings 1 or 2 Jam numbers so if you like the Jam go along.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Er, check the date the thread was started...

Er, check the date the thread was started...
Good thinking !!