• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

14 years ago!!

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Missed it by three days,but just think, 14 years ago, Exeter City last beat the mighty PAFC in a league game.

14 years, my oh my, now that is a very long time.

Just look where we both are now.

Sigh, it's a funny old game.

Incidently the WWW was invented in Cern (Switzerland) on 11th April 1993.

So, cyberspace wise, you've never ever beaten us.

;)

geoffwp

Oh God IJN. This is getting SOOOOO boring. So What? You probably are correct but I really can't be arsed to even check it out its that numbskull. Banter? Is that banter? No, its more like death from a thousand yawns.

IJN

Sorry to bore you Geoff.

It's topical you see, because of the dates.

Still, you carry on with your exciting lifestyle up there in Leicester and leave us mere mortals to amuse ourselves as we think fit.

geoffwp

you think Leicester has an 'exciting' lifestyle? I can see this is somewhere you have never been then IJN. It's as chav as chav gets. I refering more to the entire banter base. There is nothing here apart from;
>jokes about Ivan's name ( was mildly humourous when it started but now is well past its sell by date AND at least its got character unlike some names...yes i know...like geoffery!!!)
>insulting plymouth women and calling them ugly. Now that is crass. sure there are ugly women in Plymouth, as there are in Exeter. Probably a lot of fekkin ugly blokes as well...not of course including me!!
>who has the biggest crime problem! What the f*ck that has to do with anything I really don't know. Guess it probably is same all round.

anything else and blink you've missed it. Football banter? Don't exist. Can't exist. We don't play each other. The insults that fly around in the place of banter just get recycled as well, so they become dull.

Last edited:

argyle-ive

Think that's bad?..visit this webpage here

geoffwp

there should be a law that allows anyone to shoot whoever puts out web pages like that! It's so bad it's almost cult. Trust an argyle fan to find it ivan!!

Last edited:

argyle-ive

...is this banter then Geoffrey? :cool:

geoffwp

Nah. Thats just my favorite programme, but I liked Zippy best. This is banter:
fack orf yu ferrkin skummer Ivan.
PS. Only my mum called me 'geoffrey' and that was only when i was in trouble. Banter shmanter.

Last edited:

greatwhite

I am the long hidden offspring of a romance between Lesley Judd and Joey Deacon......the time has come for me to out myself.......

angelic upstart

Nah. Thats just my favorite programme, but I liked Zippy best. This is banter:
fack orf yu ferrkin skummer Ivan.
PS. Only my mum called me 'geoffrey' and that was only when i was in trouble. Banter shmanter.
Dear Geoffwp

Good morning its a drunken Upstart here. Much as many would agree that banter isn't what it used to be partly due to Argyle being a few divisions above us and partly due to young oiks like me ruining it. I would please ask you to offer a decent alternative in the current climate.

Here to help.