• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

War declared on the Exeweb Clique.

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
From this moment forward I am declaring war on the Exeweb Clique!

Yes folks, Im talking about:

Goody two shoes, all round nice guy, the Gary Lineker esqe, ringmaster and housewives favourite...... DummieDummieDummie.
Chavette and drama queen... Feverb*tch
(I wont go to watch ECFC if Manc doesnt go).......GREADYGRECIAN.
And whipping boy, and Darren Lamb lookalike ( The hapless, and useless Agent in Extras) ..........RankGrecian.

These morons often disrupt exchanges between serious forum participants by introducing irrelevant topics, fatuous quips, and offhand comments, and of course, chat about there favourite subjects........ Themselves!!!

It's boring, nauseous, and highly annoying!!

Of course, these Jackasse's arent happy unless the spotlight is on them.

War has been declared!!!

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
**sends DrDearth a membership form along with information about secret handshakes**

PS I only got that coat so I could look like you :'(

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is there anyone you actually like Doc? :)

Edit - I prefer Garth Crooks.

Last edited:

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Clique
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Clique is an informal and restricted social group formed by people who share common interests

They are often subsets of larger social groups. Cliques are often associated with groups of teenagers, but can be found in most social groups. Teenage cliques have been relevantly addressed in both literature and cinema. Movies such as Mean Girls and Odd Girl Out explore the subject, and are based on literary works by psychologists.

Cliques also exist politically, in the form of ruling cliques. A complex series of military alliances between warlords in a civil war can form cliques, such as the Zhili clique in the history of the Republic of China.

A now popular example of cliques among gamers is the video game Bully, known internationally as Canis Canem Edit, where users play as a prank-pulling school boy whose aim is to rid the school of bullies. There are many cliques within the game, and depending on actions the members of each clique will either treat him with affection or attack him when he passes by.

Last edited:

LammieLammieLammie

**Slips into serious discussion mode**

I would argue that no one is exluded or restricted in any group discussion that centres around the common interest of Exeter City.

Can't speak for the others Doc, but "inclusivity" is pretty high on my own personal agenda.

And who is Jimmy?

Good edit, just in time!

Last edited:

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's interesting Doc. So are you a one-man anti-Buckle clique then? Or can't you be a clique on your own?

Did you get anyone to fill your car space btw?

Last edited:

Poultice

I believe he has got a bit of a thing for Paul Buckle, unrequited love can be a very painful thing leading to delusions of social exclusion.

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
I believe he has got a bit of a thing for Paul Buckle, unrequited love can be a very painful thing leading to delusions of social exclusion.
Do you think therapy would help?

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
*Also Slips into serious discussion mode, And slips into a 'off the shoulder' number and white stilettos*

Getting back to your earlier comment. "Is there anyone you actually like Doc"
Its not about being liked, although I have met all of you, and IMO, you are 'all' likeable, approachable people, and I love you all.

My argument is, on Exeweb, you continiously 'hi-jack' threads, go off topic, and have discussions amongst yourselves, about yourselves.................
( Kids football thread is an example).

Which goes against your comment " I would argue that no one is exluded from any group discussion that centres aound the common interest of Exeter City"

LammieLammieLammie

1) My argument is, on Exeweb, you continiously 'hi-jack' threads, go off topic, and have discussions amongst yourselves, about yourselves.................
( Kids football thread is an example).
1) Fair comment I guess, and will go back to the Kids football thread to see who took it off topic. ;)

And the shoes suit you. :)