• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Well, Well, Boys And Girls!!!

Who was all behind MR PAUL (SUPER STAR) TISDALE then??? Did i not say quite a while ago that TISDALE is SH*T!!, Oh i think i did ;) , see, you all said "SHUT THE F*CK UP" see it's all starting to ring true !!! The bloke IS F*CKING CLUELESS and INEPT, about time he did the decent thing and F*CKED OFF back under the stone from where he came from!!!

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
thow shalt not bite!

good night

ill let you lot cry this one out

see you all when we win? yeh right xxx

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Get a grip - does he kick the ball for 90 mins of a game! He can give all the coaching/tactics and buy the players but he does not play the game! The team do! Won't always go our way! Be realistic! Please

hatch4england

I still hadn't made my mind up about him until December, but you are right, RTS. He is way out of his depth... the master of signing inadequate players, playing duff systems and (what really winds me up) teams that play with a zero passion level...oh yes, and substitutions with under 5 minutes remaining. What on earth is the point of that?

M

milfman

We could have sir alex and he wouldn't get anywhere with the players we have!

hatch4england

By my calculation seven of the players out there tonight were signed or resigned by Tis and three (or more) have had their contracts extended...you can't blame the results on Inglethorpe now...

Last edited:

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
The players except Buckle and Edwards have no b*ll*cks or fight in them, its all down to them on the pitch!

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Physically too weak
Mentally too weak
Tactics are inept
Subs are questionable
no scorers
poor goalkeeping

and that's only TORQUAY

i_m

SimonBB

but at least we left 2 up for the corner