• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Xpert Eleven

B

Barmy Grecian

Am looking for as many Exeter City fans to join a new xpert eleven league that I have created. Xpert Eleven is a league of six teams of which you name yourself you will get given random players of which you will be able to train up. You will be playing against all of the teams in your league twice and you will be playing twice a week. You will be given money of which you could buy players. You can use tactics to beet your oponents. If there are more than 6 people who apply then there will be leagues below the Top league. where there will be a 2 up 2 down. To reggister go on www.xperteleven.com and search for league ID-97586 where you can apply to go in my league. It costs nothing unless you want to become a VIP which there isn't much difference. I need as many teams as possible.

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have signed up...

B

Barmy Grecian

Thankyou for signing up Swanaldo Still need 4 teams to sign up before the league can start.

City Shaun

Get in Barmy Grecian Im gonna beat ya all at XPert 11 coz I already got 2 teams on there. Only jokin my managerial skills are rubbish a bit like Ian Holloways!!! LOL

N

Neil Pym

I have signed up using Red The Paper as manager. He knows what he's doing

B

Barmy Grecian

Thankyou for signing up Neil and City Shaun but I still need more teams to enter. I need as many teams as possible to be able to have more leagues which will make the game a lot better and challenging.

dazzah

Block 136 row 3 come on you mighty grecians.......
i've signed up

City Shaun

come on we need more people to sign up to get the league started ASAP so please get anybody you know that is a city fan to join and make the game as fun and aas enjoyable as possible!!! $:)

EcFc_Maddock

yep, already play it and want another team!

Peelo

Have now applied to the waiting list.

Last edited: