• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cuba

Daughter of I_M

My hubby's workmate went to cuba two weeks and 3 days ago. He was supposed to come home tuesday but no one has seen or heard from him since he left. He is the sort that would think nothing of taking drugs over there or getting in a fight when drunk.
Apparently they are pretty harsh over there and we are now getting a little worried! Also my hubby has to work his days off to cover him so thats really annoying.
Someone told me if you get in any trouble over there at all they will stick you in prison for as long as they like and there's nothing you can do about it. They haven't really got a law or anything like us apparently.
Are they really that bad over there? Is any of this true?

He best turn up soon or I shall be really worried. :S

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Have you seen Lamara recently he might have run off with her.

Last edited:

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
:D :D

Couldnt blame the lad.

manc grecian

Any sign of him yet DOIM?

Is this him?

LammieLammieLammie

Close, but no cigar.

LOG

I wonder if he ever turned up...*-)

Swanaldo

Cuba?

I’d much rather go down to Dorset, with its wonderful Bulbarrow Hill.

LOG

Hob nob...

Tourists are protected to the hilt in Cuba. Locals and families get punished if there is any hassle towards them...

heathy1

My hubby's workmate went to cuba two weeks and 3 days ago. He was supposed to come home tuesday but no one has seen or heard from him since he left. He is the sort that would think nothing of taking drugs over there or getting in a fight when drunk.
Apparently they are pretty harsh over there and we are now getting a little worried! Also my hubby has to work his days off to cover him so thats really annoying.
Someone told me if you get in any trouble over there at all they will stick you in prison for as long as they like and there's nothing you can do about it. They haven't really got a law or anything like us apparently.
Are they really that bad over there? Is any of this true?

He best turn up soon or I shall be really worried. :S
I thought you were divorced??