• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Five years ago tonight!!

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Greens 3 v Greeks 0

2002: A magical night when everything fell into place: Argyle 3 Exeter 0. A goal from Stevie Adams after just 5 minutes set up a terrific atmosphere, and another from Marino Keith settled the nerves at half-time. In the second half, a superb 25-yarder from Keith and a red card for Sean McCarthy after 10 minutes on the pitch, and Home Park went wild.

Doesn't time fly.

heathy1

Yeah what a great night, your well hard fans attacked myself and 8 others as we were waiting by my car to get out of the mayflower centre car park, the 30 or so lads decided it would be great to smash f*ck out of my car whilst we were pushed back into central park behind.Great line of the night as I was surrounded alone by 6 lads 'no weapons mate', just a fair 1 on 6 then! They were the days eh?

Gussy

No point dwelling on the past, there's always tomorrow night.

heathy1

No point dwelling on the past, there's always tomorrow night.
A reserve fixture that will be postponed, your point being?

Gussy

Reserves tomorrow, maybe! First teams in a few years. Remember the fans they met in a car park on the way up, they could well meet on their way back down!

IJN

Yeah what a great night, your well hard fans attacked myself and 8 others as we were waiting by my car to get out of the mayflower centre car park, the 30 or so lads decided it would be great to smash f*ck out of my car whilst we were pushed back into central park behind.Great line of the night as I was surrounded alone by 6 lads 'no weapons mate', just a fair 1 on 6 then! They were the days eh?
Don't you mean "some of your well hard fans" heathy?

I assume CBS and BTIE just walked past you, did they?

I couldn't have helped you that night, I was laughing too much (as the score).

What was it we sung:-

"Again, we'll never play you again"

Last edited:

everexe

just thought i'd mention that the so called hard plymouth fans, wobbled like a jelly after the Leeds game, a load of em came looking for a confrontation, but when they saw the leeds fans they ran a mile.

IJN

Big deal plastic boy.

Does it realy matter what thugs ran from which idiots.

argyle-ive

heh heh....was it really 5 years ago?

Marino...whoh-o-aoh
Marino...whoh-o-aoh
He scores his goals for fun
Against the city scum

Maaaaaaaaa-riiiiiiii-no.............

seeing some of you scuttle out at 3-0 was a defining moment, cheers Ian for reminding us Greens of that night!
LMFAO!

gus honeybun

5 years ago we parted company and went our separate ways. we went up and you went down........