• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wikipedia...

B

Bastin-Stander

Just looked at Elam and someone has written this:

''Elam has developed a reputation for being a cheat and often helps Exeter win matches with his diving and other gamesmanship tactics''

Ofen? He has only played about three games for us! Can anyone write stuff about people on their? Probily some bitter Kiddy fans.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Check out the entry for Neil Warnock, always makes me smile.

Sturtz

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hahaha made me laugh, must tell the local Sheff Utd fans about Colin....

ForeverECFC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exeter_City_F.C.

Was wondering if people could get more stats on our wikipedia page like For Example List of Players of the Season/Top Scorers

and also our rivalries bit needs updating as for some reason it mentions us beating Torquay 4-1 but not beating Argyle for the first time the teams met in 8 years or whatever it was

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
When i saw the thread poster.I thought Bastin-Stander was back.!...till i checked the date..

Last edited:

Youth

I thought Bastin-Stander was back
If only...

The only people who look at Wikipedia are people who want to pretend they know stuff about Exeter City so they can "impress" their mates when they see them. Proper fans know all that sh*t anyway.

ForeverECFC

If only...

The only people who look at Wikipedia are people who want to pretend they know stuff about Exeter City so they can "impress" their mates when they see them. Proper fans know all that sh*t anyway.
Yes because everytime i go on wikipedia i aim to impress my friends? *****.

Youth

Yes because everytime i go on wikipedia i aim to impress my friends? *****.
What do you go there for then? Homework?

Don't call me a ***** again or I'll get the infamous Larry Youngblood onto you.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
...The only people who look at Wikipedia are people who want to pretend they know stuff about Exeter City so they can "impress" their mates when they see them...
Not necessarily, Youth. I use it to read up about our opposition and would presume some of them do likewise. If entries are as up to date and accurate as possible then it remains a good reflection of the club / players / managers etc ...

mole221

Steve tully's used to have a bit about him being Argos shopper of the year on his, but some boring person's got rid of it.