• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

James Bittner

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was a pleasure to meet and speak to JB yesterday, who was freely chatting to fans in the spot after the game, a very approachable and pleasant chap.
A player we should never have released IMO.

How many of our players would roam freely with the riff raff after a game me wonders, let alone opposition players? *-)

Last edited:

Cheggers

The man himself.
[/IMG]

http://www.cheggerspics.co.uk

ianaplincorners

Was a pleasure to meet and speak to JB yesterday, who was freely chatting to fans in the spot after the game, a very approachable and pleasant chap.

How many of our players would roam freely with the riff raff after a game me wonders, let alone opposition players? *-)
so did he tell you what him and Buckle were saying afterwards!!??

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
so did he tell you what him and Buckle were saying afterwards!!??
Yes!...........

ianaplincorners

Yes!...........
and...............

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ian, its not relevant to the post. I would rather remember what a affable chap JB is rather than discuss publically, what JB said happened with him and all round pr**k Buckle!!

Yes, we should have kept him because he was a nice guy - bad City!

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, we should have kept him because he was a nice guy - bad City!
Wrong that's not what I said!!

When JB was here, I felt he was a little rough round the edges, but certainly a Goalkeeper with potential, a good shot stopper and distrubution, certainly IMO better that the two GK we have at present.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
certainly IMO better that the two GK we have at present.
Can't agree with that DD. I know you can't go on just one performance, but yesterday Jones looked by far and away the better of the two keepers on show, and in all honesty makes me wonder why Jones was ever dropped for Rice in the first place.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yeah he played well. I thought his save from Challinor's header was a bit theatrical but he was brave, covered well and his kicking was o.k.

But if we had kept him on, then we would have had a goalie that was injured for two years!

Getting rid? Good business IMHO.

Sturtz