• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Get your f**king Act together FFS

argyle-ive

Even the turnips of Bristol City have managed somehow cross swords in the southern area final of the whatever m1nn0ws Cup Competition this season with their bitter hated rivals , Rovers....
Both sets of fans are obviously happy at doing battle soon.

Which gets me thinking, why the FOK don't you idiots get your sh*t together and give us our derby back, you East Devon interbreeding monkey jizz swallowing numpties!

I miss seeing us rip you apart in the league or FA Cup games!
Come on....make an effort and try to get promoted and stop wallowing in the filth of non league oblivion.

Jokes a joke, you can come back up now.....

beatsurrender

Apart from the filth squirting from you lips, i'd agree, I'd love a proper derby with you again.

Sadly I fear it to be a while off yet.

I do like your statement, a jokes a joke, if only!

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm very sure that the vast majority of Exeter fans feel the same way.

J

joe crow

If it wasnt for the departure of Mc666 and the arrival of Stapleton,and the appointment of Stuurock we would still have a derby.
So all city need is a board who want progress and back a manager who knows how he wants to play and sign the players who will fit in to that system city will be up and running.

newburygrecian

So all city need is a board who want progress and back a manager who knows how he wants to play and sign the players who will fit in to that system city will be up and running.
Is that all? You make it sound so easy... ;)

older-codger

Do you really think Tony Pulis would be interested in managing us?

malcolms

Do you really think Tony Pulis would be interested in managing us?
I think you might be surprised

J

joe crow

Is that all? You make it sound so easy... ;)
No its not easy,but we were dead lucky with Sturrock.Foootball is all about changes until a winning combination of players manager and board bring the results everybody wants.Just to add money helps as well

The Firm

Which gets me thinking, why the FOK don't you idiots get your sh*t together and give us our derby back, you East Devon interbreeding monkey jizz swallowing numpties!

I miss seeing us rip you apart in the league or FA Cup games!
Come on....make an effort and try to get promoted and stop wallowing in the filth of non league oblivion.

Jokes a joke, you can come back up now.....
Well Ive your wish was our command :D

Reading your old threads is one hell of a laugh [A]

STURTZ

No its not easy,but we were dead lucky with Sturrock.Foootball is all about changes until a winning combination of players manager and board bring the results everybody wants.Just to add money helps as well

You've got to laugh!:D