• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exewebber's you havent met yet, but would like to.

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Kyunghee - So i can let him know what a complete and utter c*** he is.

Ian Sideman - See above.

CBS - so we could finish off the 'celebrity boxing match' ;)

Steve Morris aka Mr Exeweb - So i could let him know what a wonderful job he does and compliment him on updating exeweb on a regular basis. [n]

Anton Moxey - So i can laugh at his renowed 1970's sideburns he sports. (Memo to Anton, it's 2007, sideburns arent cool anymore)

Barry Sansom - So i can 'admire' his garish attire ( Hi-tec Plimsoles, Brown srtiped knitted cardigan, with Lime green shirt button done up to top, Baseball cap back to front, and stonewash jeans) last time i looked.

Haka - See Ky and Ian Sideman.

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
Gozzer. He gives nothing away about his persona, but obviously cthd.

Ian S... No idea who he is.

M Bettis / D Williams / Rose Tinted - To see if they wear a Green Shirt.

Red Box - Out of Curiosity.

MalcolmS - To tell him to cheer up. ;)

B

BTIE

CBS - so we could finish off the 'celebrity boxing match' ;)

:)Why do you shake in the company of CBS Dead One?;)

Back on topic:

Haka, Antman, Jabba.Ky.. Same reason as Docs

City Blue..I am sure she is alright really even though she thinks shes a smart arse;)

Neil Pym... We have a lot of the same mates but weve never met,thinks along my lines so having a beer with him would be good.

N

Neil Pym

Would love to be in the same room as Red the Paper, seems a thoroughly nice chap, good looking, charming, full of charisma...a real man's man.

Not sure if I want to meet the good Doc though. There is a cult starting and as a disciple of his doctrine I would not want to be disappointed.

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes i would like to meet 'Queen Pym' also, but i hear he doesn't lower himself to socialize with the "riff raff" in the spot prior to games. Bit rich coming from someone who resides in Pin (shi*) hoe.

Last edited:

LammieLammieLammie

I too would like to Join the ranks of people wanting to meet Mr Pym. Where does the que start?

spick

Well-known Exeweb poster
queue, tis spelled LLL

LammieLammieLammie

Ah! Thanks Spick. Hows Jacks toe? Metatarsel?

And to stay on thread, Claude Duvall, and the informer.

Last edited:
N

Neil Pym

Yes i would like to meet 'Queen Pym' also, but i hear he doesn't lower himself to socialize with the "riff raff" in the spot prior to games. Bit rich coming from someone who resides in Pin (shi*) hoe.
I can deal with the riff raff Doc and to prove it will be making my pilgrimage (the haj) to the spot on Saturday and will be doing so on a regular basis from now on. I know RTP is keen to meet you, but he is a bit of a tw*t to be honest.

I have been given positive feedback about BTIE, CBS, Joey, Spick, Heathy1 (even the Doc) by like minded souls and will make sure I meet them all in January at some point. In addition I would like to meet I would like to meet Lammie (there must be some bad in him somewhere), Mr Moxey, Upstart, Phil Sayers and Gozzer. To be honest any City fan is worth meeting although if you are an ugly one I would prefer to a brief greeting to a full conversation.

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

No-one. I've been sorely disappointed with those that I have met, so am not holding out any hope that those I haven't will be any different...