• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What's all this then??

P

Pinhoe Green

Hmmmmm a new board, just whilst the migty greens have, at last, risen from the lower leagues.

I just thought I would say that the gate at St Aimless on Saturday was impressive, and showed the other small Devon club up for what it is, small time.

I think your league position is a credit to your Manager, and I sincerely wish you well for next season.

Us greens can be magnaminous now we are THREE divisions above.

Glad to see this board is back up and running, no doubt I'll be back to see how you minnows are doing.

I

indomitablelion

Kind words indeed from a Greenie. Congratulations on the championship and good luck to you in Division One - Argyle fans were obviously frustrated in Divisions 2 and (especially) 3, just like we City fans feel in the Conference.

You're right about Eamo - he has done an amazing job, especially when you consider that he could not bring in replacement players all season. With some exciting new signings this season, City could and should be up there fighting for automatic promotion next season.

Lion

stuford

Why 'congratulations and good luck' Pinhoe green, if you live in pinhoe support city...it's a district OF ..EXETER..NOT PLYMOUTH..

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Because, Stuford, he is obviously a connoisseur of good football.

Whether it be Pinhoe, Plymstock, Burnthouselane, Bovisand, Princesshay, Plympton, Sowton, St Budeux, or Whipton, all Greek strongholds will soon have members of the Green Army near them.

It just makes sense!!

:wink:

D

damnright_city

You know what they say.What ever goes up must come down.... :wink:

Didn`t realise they had a zoo at gnome park........ :lol:

stuford

'good football'..whatever you say Ian, you'll never get the same enjoyment out of watching arglye as i or any grecian gets out of watching city. Arglyle will always be one of those boring clubs with big ideas...Oh, and yes, aren't they doing well at the moment...I bet the green shirts are aflood in plym...but lets wait a season or two when they drop a couple of divisions then when a lot of plym fans will swap there green tops for the red or boring, boring man utd. :lol: :lol:

P

PAFC OK

Jeez, didn't we get the same old claptrap from STRUTZ and co last time, mixed with a little 'acres of empty green plastic seats' and many variations thereof? Whilst at least those guys had the requisite brainpower to employ correct spelling, capitalisation and basic punctuation in their desperate meanderings how foolish they must feel now, and surely their present silence is a warning to all you Johnny-Come-Lately City tossers. Know your place losers, and acknowledge the enduring superiority of Plymouth Argyle over your northern monkey part-time outfit.

rick whitemore

Carefully PAFC OK if your head gets any bigger it wont fit into gnome park.

W

whitleighgreen

Very true PAFC OK.

Where have all the Zorros, Strutz's, Big Teds gone?

Come back!!!

stuford

Dearest PAFC, sorry PAF...eti..C

'Northern Monkey part time outfit' HOW VERY FUNNY! Nice to know you've retained a superior command of the geography you learnt at school. Just watch..over the weeks...months as plym fall gently down the league to the snapping jaws of L1.

See you..LOSER

City forever......PAF...eti..C green for a season or two maybe?