• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter falling apart at the seams

argyle-ive

A certain Gentlemen's Outfitters winning "live" on SKY in front of 60k viewers against the tired and hapless Greasers.

Calls for Tisdale OUT etc
Concerns that W e y m o u t h (I daren't write their name for fear that the laughing smiley would return) will easily finish above the Greeks compounds the undoing of the very stitching and fabric that is/was Exeter City.
Falling apart? You're undone!

Here to guffaw.
Ive. xx

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Barring the guffawing and the cries for Tisdale out even the ever optmistic Upstart is finding himself in agreement slightly...

Here to disappoint with only the slightest touch of a bite.

What were your thoughts on the game Ive?

rogerc

God, you're so sad!!
We are 3 divisions below you, yet you still need to take the ****.

We are still proud of our club - I say our, because it is, and that's something you can't say.

dave williams

A certain Gentlemen's Outfitters winning "live" on SKY in front of 60k viewers against the tired and hapless Greasers.

Calls for Tisdale OUT etc
Concerns that W e y m o u t h (I daren't write their name for fear that the laughing smiley would return) will easily finish above the Greeks compounds the undoing of the very stitching and fabric that is/was Exeter City.
Falling apart? You're undone!

Here to guffaw.
Ive. xx
Much as it pains me to admit it youre are correct

dave

M

madgreen

We are still proud of our club - I say our, because it is, and that's something you can't say.

Are you a retard?

N

Nai Llewen

God, you're so sad!!
We are 3 divisions below you, yet you still need to take the ****.

I'm very proud of my club, and I think I've a lot more to be prouder of as it goes.

Phil Sayers

I've a lot more to be prouder of as it goes.
By the standards of some of the posts on here it seems churlish to complain but I will do anyway. :p

Last edited:
N

Nai Llewen

By the standards of some of the posts on here it seems churlish to complain but I will do anyway. :p
You've lost me I'm afraid Phil???

Phil Sayers

'Prouder of' although acceptable grammer in some contexts should read 'proud of' in your one - as I said churlish to complain.

Edit: thinking about it maybe you can get away with that since you are using it as a comparative.

Last edited:

Poultice

Oh please, prouder of ?
More proud of, Shirley.