• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Time For The Big Reveal!

P

PuppetOnAString

After people have asked/told me to reveal what Username i have used on these boards before i have decided that now that i have no affiliation with ECFC that now is the right time to reveal which Username i have used on these boards before.

Allot of people seem to think that i have a personal grudge against Mr Perryman but that isn't true i just want what is best for ECFC and i believe Mr Perryman is not that as he seems to want to control Mr Tisdale's decisions and wants to just keep this club in The Conference so that he can use it as his own pet project.

I have used ExeWeb over the last 2 Seasons but have not used my usual Username on here as i felt that i needed to keep who i was to myself due to the consequences as people connected with ECFC do know who i am but as i say now that i am no longer affiliated with ECFC i feel that it is only right that i reveal who i am.

People have also questioned what facts i have when i have posted Anti Mr Perryman things but i believe that when i was connected with ECFC i did have an inside knowledge and did put things on here that were correct facts and believe that what i have been told are also facts rather than just rumours and that is why i want Mr Perryman away from ECFC.

If anyone guesses what Username i have used previously on ExeWeb then they win an ECFC Season Ticket.

Let the guesses begin.....

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Scotty2Hotty????.......

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Scotty Too Hotty

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
So not a big reveal then. I'll guess at

IAMLONELYANDNEVERKISSEDAGIRLGRECIAN

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I really would like to put in a guess here as it's a name that keeps nagging at me. However, should you not be who I'm thinking of, then I wouldn't want to upset that person by publicly posting that I was thinking you could have been him/her.

Unless you're Ian Huxham of course.

OmanGrecian

Chudovski?

little kev

AttentionseekingGrecian ?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Snap, Ant - a feeling I might know but wouldn't want to guess wrongly.

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Personally i dont give a sh*t who you are/were etc.
However, your comments regarding Steve Perryman have in my view been spot on!

Your friend The Doc

City Blue

...now is the right time to reveal which Username i have used on these boards before.

...i feel that it is only right that i reveal who i am.

let the guesses begin.....
You tease you.