- Hartlepool United Football Club, Victoria Park, Clarence Road, Hartlepool. TS24 8BZ
- Stadium size: 7,856 of which 4425 is seated .
- What is the stadium like: A compact traditional football ground with a mix of stands. Poor view for away fans, with support stanchions hindering the view.
- POTG or ticket entry. Pay on the gate. In advance, tickets are £20 for adults and £10 for concessions (Under 16, Over 60, Under 19, Students). On the day prices are a staggering £25 and £13 for concessions! Students and Under 19s will need to purchase from the HUFC Ticket Office with relevant proof of age.
- Ticket information can be found on the official site – here.
- Bar inside the ground? Yes, if sufficient away fans expected.
- what is the away end like? Not great. Away fans are situated in the Smith & Graham Stand (formerly The Rink End). Restricted views and not much leg room. Stewards tend to enforce sitting down.
- arrangements for disabled supporters. 14 spaces available in with the away fans. Check for information here.
- Sat Nav post code: TS24 8BZ . Directions from St James Park to London Road here. Parking available in the Millhouse Car Park, behind the Niramax Stand on Rium Terrace, off Raby Road for £3 each. Street parking is restricted in the vicinity by a residents parking scheme.
- Mileage: 345 miles each way , fuel costs in the region of £131. Likely travel time 5 hours 27 minutes each way.
more information on travel can be found here – Ground Guide.
- Tourist Information Board website: Destination Hartlepool.
Any decent pubs?
These 3 may be worth checking out:-
Mill House close to the ground is okay, but no real ales.
The Corner House Supporters Bar at the ground has found favour with Exeter City supporters.
The Jackson’s Wharf Pub serves some decent real ales.