– Plymouth Argyle Football Club, Home Park, Plymouth, Devon. PL2 3DQ
– Stadium size: 18,000 all seated.
– What is the stadium like: 3 sides up to date. The Grandstand to the left of away supporters, looks rather odd. The standing area at the bottom is now closed.
– POTG or ticket entry. Probably all ticket for the visit of Exeter City. Adult £20, 65+ £15, 10-17 £7, Under 10 £7 .
– Ticket information can be found on the official site (nearer the time) – Here.
– Bar inside the ground? Yes.
– what is the away end like? Away fans are situated behind the goal in the Barn Park End. All seater, though stewards were okay with us standing on our last visit.
– arrangements for disabled supporters. 28 spaces in the away stand at pitch level stand. Check for information here.
– Sat Nav post code: PL2 3DQ. Directions from St James Park to the Home Park here.
– Mileage: 46 miles each way, fuel costs in the region of £18.50. Likely travel time 70 minutes each way.
– if travelling by train you will need to go to Plymouth station, which is about a 25 minute walk to the ground.
– Train from Exeter St Davids. A day return will cost £8.30. Departing Exeter St Davids at 10.19 arriving in Plymouth at 11.24. Returning from Plymouth at 17.54 arriving home at 18.54.
Any decent pubs? There may be restrictions put in place by Devon and Cornwall police. Therefore it might be worth using the Imperial in Exeter before travelling.
The St James Vaults has been used without any problems by Exeter City fans.