- Adams Park, Hillbottom Road, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP12 4HJ.
- Stadium size: 6,476 of which 2,173 is seating
- What is the stadium like: Newish stadium, mix of standing (not for away fans) and seating. Out of town.
- POTG or ticket entry. Entry by ticket. Adult £22, Senior £18, Student £18, U16 £7.
- Ticket information can be found on the official site (nearer the time) – Here.
- Bar inside the ground? No.
- what is the away end like? Seated in the Dreams Stand. Good atmosphere can be created. Good view from behind the goal.
- arrangements for disabled supporters. 10 spaces available in with the away fans. Check for information here.
- Sat Nav post code: HP12 4HJ. Directions from St James Park to the Adams Park here.
- Mileage: 180 miles each way, fuel costs in the region of £68. Likely travel time 3 hours 20 minutes each way. Beware, getting away from the ground after the match will take a considerable time.
if travelling by train you will need to go to High Wycombe station, which is about a 50 minute walk from the ground. The 32 bus is recommended, but you need to leave plenty of time for your train home. There will be no Wycombe provided bus service for this game.
Train from Exeter St Davids. As this is an evening match, return travel on the day is not possible.
more information on travel can be found here – Ground Guide.
- Tourist Information Board website: VisitBuckinghamshire.
There is a Supporters Club at the ground, for which you may be charged entry. The Hour Glass, Sands is about 15 minutes walk from the ground, and is used by home fans.