– The Memorial Stadium, Filton Avenue, Bristol, BS7 0BF
– Stadium size: 12,000
– What is the stadium like: A former rugby ground, which has influenced the design of the impressive looking DAS stand, which combines seating an standing. The ground is in the middle of a housing estate.
– POTG or ticket entry. All ticket for Exeter City fans. £18 for adults to stand.
– Ticket information can be found on the official site (nearer the time) – Here.
– Bar inside the ground? No
– what is the away end like? Hopefully the standing terrace will be available, though that is open to the elements. Otherwise we’ll be seated in the “tent” stand. Not the greatest of views due to pillars.
– arrangements for disabled supporters. 3 spaces in with the home fans. Check for information here.
– Sat Nav post code: BS7 0BF. Directions from St James Park to the Memorial Ground here.
– Mileage: 160 miles round trip, fuel costs in the region of £31.00. Likely travel time 90 minutes each way.
– if travelling by train you can disembark from Bristol Temple Meads station or change there and catch a train to Montpelier (but check for excessive changeover time). Montpelier is approximately a 20 minute walk from the ground.
– Train from Exeter St Davids. 2 singles at £20 = £40. Departing Exeter St Davids at 10.23 arriving in Bristol Temple Meads at 11.23. Returning at 17.44, arriving home at 18.46.
Any decent pubs? 2 to consider.
Annexe Inn next to the Sportsmans Arms.
For a Wetherspoons check out the Knight’s Templar