– Underhill Stadium, Barnet Lane, Barnet, Herts EN5 2DN
– Stadium size: 5,500
– What is the stadium like: A bit higgledy-piggledy, showing that upgrades were done at different times.
– POTG or ticket entry. East Terrace – standing: Adults £16, Concessions £13, Under 14’s £9. North Stand – Seating: Adults £17, Concessions £13, Under 14’s £9. U14s and concessions may need to be purchased in advance.
– Ticket information can be found on the official site (nearer the time) – Here.
– Bar inside the ground? No
– what is the away end like? Small stand with seats, at one end. The away terracing is inder cover on a narrow terrace along one side of the ground. Shared with the home support. Good for creating an atmosphere. This may well be Barnet’s last season at Underhill, so is a must visit ground.
– arrangements for disabled supporters. 3 wheelchair spaces pitch side in with the away fans. Good read here.
– Sat Nav post code: EN5 2DN. Directions from St James Park to Underhill here.
– Mileage: 418 miles round trip, fuel costs in the region of £80.80. Likely travel time 3 hours 44 minutes.
– if travelling by train you can disembark from New Barnet station. This is approximately a 10 minute walk from the ground.
– Train from Exeter St Davids. 2 singles £35.00 & £18.00, £53.00 in total. departing Exeter St Davids at 08.49 arriving in New Barnet at 12.31 via Paddington and King’s Cross. Returning at 17.11, arriving home at 21.36, via King’s Cross and Paddington.
– more information on travel can be found here – Ground Guide.
– Tourist Information Board website: http://www.visitlondon.com/maps/tourist_information/
Any decent pubs? Either find a good pub near the train station you arrived at (or King’s Cross) or try the away pub in Barnet.
The Old Red Lion is very close to the away entrance.
A guide for City fans on travel costs to the 23 other League 2 teams can be found at http://www.exeweb.com/2012/06/05/the-cost-of-supporting-exeter-city-in-league-2-next-season/