– EBB Stadium, High Street, Aldershot, Hants. GU11 1TW
– Stadium size 7500
– What is the stadium like: Proper old fashioned football gorund.
– POTG or ticket entry. Pay on the gate. Adult: Seating £19, Standing £17. Concession Seating £15, Standing £13. Student Seating £14, Standing £10, Junior Seating £7, Standing £5. Under 6’s FREE.
– Ticket information can be found on the official site (nearer the time) – Here.
– Bar inside the ground? No
– what is the away end like? Standing under cover in the East bank, or on the open stand, or seated in the family stand.
– arrangements for disabled supporters. In with the away fans. Good read here.
– Sat Nav post code: GU11 1TW. Directions from St James Park to The Recreation Ground here.
– Mileage: 298 miles at an estimated fuel cost of £60.80. 3 hours 18 minutes each way.
– if travelling by train you can disembark from Aldershot station. About a 10 minute walk, but up a long Hill in Redan Road,
– Train from Exeter St Davids. 2 singles £33 & £15, £48.00 in total. departing Exeter St Davids at 09.54 arrving at ALdershot at 13.17 via Reading and Ash. Returning at 17.30, arriving home at 20.13, via Ash Vale, walk to North Camp, and Reading.
– more information on travel can be found here – Ground Guide.
– Tourist Information Board website: http://www.rushmoor.gov.uk/
Any decent pubs? 2 come recommended in Aldershot.
The White Lion on Lower Farnham walk (15 minute walk). A Triple fff brewery pub.
The La Fontaine which is right by the away end.
Or if you need a Wetherspoons and travelling by train, then The Herbert Wells, is a short walk from Woking station.