- Where? Brunton Park, Warwick Road, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA1 1LL
- Stadium size? 16,981
- What is the stadium like? Traditional football fans will cast some envious glances at the standing areas behind the goal and the stand opposite that has standing along the touchline.
- POTG or ticket entry? Pay on the Gate, but if you buy from the Exeter (pop in to reception or go online) you’ll save £3 per ticket.
- Ticket information can be found on the official site – here.
- Bar inside the ground? No.
- what is the away end like? Away fans are housed to one side in the Pioneer Foods Stand, which is all seated.
- arrangements for disabled supporters. Good read here, note the away area for wheelchair users is open to the elements!
- Sat Nav post code: CA1 1LL. Journey time of 5h40m, but be aware of road works. 346 miles from St James Park to Brunton Park, but one of the simpler journeys being just the M5 and M6. You should be able to park by the entrance to the away end.
- if travelling by train you can disembark from Carlisle station, then its about a 1 mile walk (20 minutes) to the ground. Without a railcard it’s £67.50 per single fare, setting off at 07.23 from St Davids, a quick dash from the ground back to the Carlisle station for the 17.10 arriving back in Exeter at 22.44.
- more information on travel can be found here – Ground Guide
Any decent pubs?
In town and near the railway stations is a Wetherspoons, the Woodrow Wilson. The Carlisle Rugby Club situated off Warwick Road and next to the football ground welcomes football fans, and is likely to be where many Exeter City fans will be heading.