– Spotland Stadium, Willbutts Lane, Rochdale, Lancashire OL11 5DR
– Stadium size 9900
– What is the stadium like: Each stand developed at different times. Proper looking ground!
– POTG or ticket entry. Pay on the gate, except for those 17-19 category, Family Ticket purchasers, Under 7 ticket purchasers and disabled fans who will need to buy from the Ticket Office on match day. Adult: £20, 65 & over: £14, 21 and under: £14, 16 and under: £5.
– Ticket information can be found on the official site – Here.
– Bar inside the ground? No
– what is the away end like? Seated in the Willbutts Lane Stand
– arrangements for disabled supporters. In with the away fans. Good read here.
– Sat Nav post code: OL11 5DR
– if travelling by train you can disembark from Bury station. Probably easiest to share a taxi – about £7. Or catch the half hourly No. 436 bus. Otherwise its a 3 mile walk.
– more information on travel can be found here – Ground Guide.
Don’t forget the Fish and Chips from Wilbutts Lane Chippy right by the away end.